To set up a shipping option:
- In the left panel, click Sell Online, and then click Manage Store.
- Click Shipping & Pickup.
- Click +Add Shipping.
- Select how you ship your products (for example, UPS, FedEx, Local delivery).
- Select from the following options (not all options may be available for all carriers):
- Automatically calculated. Shipping rates are calculated based on the order details and retrieved from the carrier automatically. No additional setup is required.
- Free shipping. Set up free shipping if you include the shipping cost into the product prices or if you cover the expenses in other ways. Offering free shipping encourages customers to complete their orders.
- Flat rate. Set up a flat rate to charge a fixed shipping fee on all orders, regardless of how many items are ordered.
- Custom rates. Set your own shipping cost calculation rules based on order price, number of items, or weight.
If this is the first shipping method you set up, you will be asked to add an origin address.
Edit Origin Address
To edit an origin address:
- Go to the store control panel, and click Shipping & Pickup.
- In the Settings section, click Change Address next to Shipping Origin.
- Select one of the following options:
- I ship orders from my company's address. Choose this if the location from where you ship orders and your company's address are the same. If this address is incorrect, click Change Address and update the fields in the Company Address section.
- I ship orders from a warehouse or another location. Choose this if you are sending orders from somewhere other than your company's address. Entering the shipping origin address will keep the company address unchanged.
- Click Save.