With the help of the Duda API, you can integrate our website building tools into third-party software, enabling your customers to create and publish websites, pull analytics and more. More details about the actions available through the Duda API and detailed guides on setup can be found on our Developer Portal.
Request API Access
To request API access:
- Log in to your account to access the Dashboard.
- Under White Label, select API Access.
- Click Request Access.
- Depending on your plan, your API credentials are either immediately generated and the API password displays, or you will receive an email with your credentials after Duda has verified eligibility.
Reset API Password
To reset the API password:
- Go to the dashboard at my.duda.co, and log in.
- Click Reset Password.
- A new password is generated and displayed.
For more information on using the Developer Portal, see the Developer Documentation.