You can either purchase a new account subscription or upgrade your existing account subscription.
Purchase New Account Subscription
Every account created in Duda starts as a free trial.
To purchase an account subscription, go to your account dashboard and click Upgrade Now in the trial progress bar.
Upgrade Existing Account Subscription
You can make changes to your existing account subscription via the Payment tab in your dashboard.
To update an existing account subscription:
- Open your account dashboard.
- Hover over your email address in the top right corner.
- Pick Payments from the drop-down menu.
- To upgrade your account plan, click Upgrade
- To switch from monthly to annual account plan billing, click Change to annual
You can either purchase a new site subscription or update your existing site subscription.
Purchase New Site Subscription
To purchase a site subscription, click Publish in the site editor and you will be prompted to pick a plan.
Upgrade Existing Site Subscription
To upgrade an existing site subscription from monthly to annual, open Site Payment Information:
- Locate the site on the editor dashboard, click the three dots () icon next to the site, and pick Payment Info from the drop-down menu OR
- Locate the site in the payment tab and click on the setting icon to get to the Site Payment information page
Pick a new plan for your site and click Switch plan.
Upgrade Site (DudaPro Users)
To upgrade your site, you need to purchase a new site subscription.
To purchase a new site subscription:
- Navigate to the editor for the site you want to take live.
- Click Publish in the navigation bar.
- Select the plan you want from the payment page.
To upgrade an existing site subscription from monthly to annual:
- From the Sites dashboard, click the settings () icon next to the site you want to upgrade.
- Select Payment Info from the drop down menu.
- Select a new plan for your site and click Switch.