Configure a Multilingual Store
If you already have a multi-language site, skip to step 3. To create a multilingual store:
- Set up a multi-language site. For more information, see Configure a Multi-Language Site.
- Add an Advanced Store or higher to your site.
- In the left panel, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store.
- Click Settings, and then click General.
- Click Regional Settings.
- In the Store Language section, click Language Settings, and select the languages you want.
- Add translations for the products, categories, and labels.
- Publish your site.
- When visitors switch languages on your site and go to the store, they will automatically see the store in that language.
To learn how to set up a multi-language eCommerce store, see the following video:
For more expert content, see the Video Library.
In addition to seeing the translated texts of store products and categories, site visitors will also see all default store elements (Add to Cart, Go to Checkout, and so on) in the translated language. Any notifications sent from the store to site visitors will also be translated.