Publish your site. To publish your site:
- Navigate to the editor for the site you want to take live.
- Click Publish in the navigation bar.
- Select the plan you want from the payment page.
- If your site was previously published, click Republish.
- Default Domain. This is a domain hosted by Duda. The URL will be a Duda subdomain with your custom naming.
- Purchase a domain. You can purchase a domain from Google Domains or Hover. When you type your domain of choice into the field, a drop down appears with suggestions. This domain will already be set up to work with Duda.
- Use a domain you already own. You may use a domain you already purchased from your domain host. To do so, see Set up your domain in your domain host.
After setting up your domain in Duda, you will need to set up your DNS settings through your domain host. In order to do this, you will need admin access to your domain. You will need to create:
- Two A Records
- CName Record
The Values you need to add for the CNAME and A records are below:
|First A Record||Value|
|Second A Record||Value|
For more information, see Go Live, Publish, and Set Up Your Domain.