There are several ways you can start creating sites:
- Create a site from the dashboard.
- Use a URL shortcut to create a site with an empty template.
- Via the API. For more information, see How do I use the API?
To create a site from the dashboard:
- On the Dashboard, click Create a Responsive Site.
- Point to a template in the list, and click Start Building. Alternatively, to use an existing template to create your own template, click Create Template.
- (Optional) Type a name for the site.
- Click Start Building.
To change the template of the new site, in the left panel, click Design and then click Reset Site. For more information, see Reset a Site.
For more information on the next steps to getting your site populated and launched, see the Launching Your Site Checklist.
Using a URL shortcut allows you to create a new site in your account based on the Empty template. This allows you to create a site very quickly, but does not include any pre-populated widgets or sections.
To create a site using the shortcut URL, go to duda.new.