For more expert content, see the Video Library.
Cancel Account Plan
To cancel your account plan:
- From the dashboard, in the top navigation bar, click your email and then click Payment.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Cancel account plan.
- Select a reason for the cancellation, and click Cancel Account.
Your sites and templates created will remain on your dashboard in the event you want to reactivate your account.
Cancel Site Subscription
You can cancel site subscriptions by disabling auto renewal. Your site will remain live until the end of the billing period. To take your site offline immediately, unpublish your site.
Disable Auto Renewal
If you no longer plan to use the site and want to end auto renewal billing, disable the site auto renewal.
To disable auto renewal:
- From the dashboard, locate the site in the list, hover over the three dots () icon next to the site, and then click Site Overview in the menu.
- In the side panel, click Payment Info.
- At the bottom of the page, disable the Auto renew subscription toggle.
Your site remains published until the end of the site cycle, at which time it will be unpublished (see the site payment information page for the renewal date). The site subscription is active until the renewal date, even if the site is unpublished.
To make your site immediately unavailable, unpublish your site. If you want to cancel your site subscription as well, ensure your auto renewal for the subscription is set to do not renew.
To learn how to unpublish your site, see Unpublish a Site.
Downgrade Site Subscription
To switch from an annual to a monthly site subscription, or to a subscription that does not include eCommerce, disable auto renew following the steps in the Cancel Site Subscription section of this article. When the current site cycle runs out, you can purchase subscriptions for your site.
Before you can delete a site it must be unpublished and the billing cycle must have ended.
To delete a site:
From the dashboard, locate the site in the list, hover over the three dots () icon next to the site, and then click Delete in the menu.
Cancel or Downgrade Site (DudaPro Users)
- From the Site dashboard, select the settings icon next to the site you want to downgrade or cancel.
- Select Payment Info from the drop down menu.
- Click Downgrade my site to downgrade your plan.
Cancel or Downgrade Account (DudaPro Users)
There is not currently a way to cancel and delete your entire account. You can, however:
- Delete all the sites in your account
- Change your account email
How do I remove an app?
In left panel, click App Store, and on the app you want to remove, click Learn More. Then click Remove. Follow the steps to complete the process.
Removing the app will cancel your subscription.