- .templates-page-title Change the title of the Reset Site page.
- .templates-page-sub-title Change the subtitle of the Reset Site page.
- Complete Reset. Build a completely new site from scratch.
- Keep Site Data. Switch the template on your site and keep existing content. Save the content you have on the site in the Content Library (business info, business text, business image), all uploaded site images, store and blog content . This option is great for those who want to upgrade their site design, but keep existing content and images. With connected templates and connected data you can even auto-populate the widgets of the new site. For more details, see here.
To reset a site:
- In the left panel, click Design.
- Click Reset Site, and select the type of reset.
Alternatively, if you want a Complete Reset:
- Select the site you want to reset from the list of sites on your dashboard.
- Hover over the three dots () icon and click Reset.
- A confirmation popup appears.