- Complete Reset. Build a completely new site from scratch. The Email field in your Business Info is not reset on a complete reset.
- Keep Site Data. Switch the template on your site and keep existing content. Save the content you have on the site in the Content Library (business info, business text, business image), all uploaded site images, store and blog content . This option is great for those who want to upgrade their site design, but keep existing content and images. With connected templates and connected data you can even auto-populate the widgets of the new site. For more details, see here.
To reset a site:
- In the left panel, click Theme.
- Click the three dots () icon and click Reset site.
- Select the type of reset (Complete Reset or Keep Site Data).
Alternatively, if you want a Complete Reset:
- Select the site you want to reset from the list of sites on your dashboard.
- Hover over the three dots () icon and click Reset.
- A confirmation popup appears.
Change Reset Site Page Title and Subtitle
This feature is available on the White Label plan and higher.
You can change the title and subtitle of the Reset Site page by using the following selectors in the White Label custom CSS:
To add CSS:
- Log in to your account to access the Dashboard.
- On the top navigation, click White Label, and then click Custom Branding.
- Under Edit with HTML/CSS, click HTML/CSS.
- Select the relevant tab (HTML or CSS).
- Insert your code into the field provided.
- Click Update.
- On the Custom Branding screen, click Save Changes.
To view your changes, enter your account via your white labeled domain.