Zapier allows you to connect to the different services on Zapier to create automated events. For example, you can send a Slack message when a new comment is added to a site or update Salesforce when a form is submitted on a site. Use the Zapier integration to:
- Capture lead information on your sites and add to your CRM
- Create and update content Collections
- Add site comments to Slack
This is done by creating Zaps. Zaps consist of a trigger and an action. You have the following options:
- New or Updated Site Comment
- New Form Response
- Update Content Library
- Add Collection Row
- Publish Post
To create Zaps:
- Navigate to the Duda page in Zapier.
- Sign up or login to your Zapier account.
- Click Accept Invite and Build a Zap.
- Search and select the trigger under When This Happens...
- Search and select the action under ...Do This!
- Click Make this Zap.
- Enter any additional information needed for your Zap, including your API credentials.
- (Optional) Test your Zap.
- Click Turn Zap On.
For more help creating Zaps, visit the Zapier help center at https://zapier.com/help/.
- When using forms in your Zap, make sure the form you want to use has at least one response, otherwise you are not able to select it in Zapier.
- You can customize messages (such as your Slack message) by adding fields from the Zapier integration:
- You can also map form fields to rows in your spreadsheet or CRM using the Zapier integration: