This article is for the mobile version of the editor.
The mobile image picker offers a large variety of ready-to-use images and simplifies the process of adding images from your phone. You can use one of the images from the free library, re-use the images that were already used or purchased on your site, or upload an image from your mobile device. Additionally, you can take a picture with your camera and place it on your site directly from the editor.
One difference you can expect to find between desktop and mobile versions of the editor is the availability of the feature to purchase Premium Images. Even though you may not purchase images from within the mobile version of the editor, images you purchase on the desktop editor version are available in your mobile Image Picker under the Site Images tab.
To add images with the Mobile Image Picker:
- Type a search string with the description of the image you are looking for in the search window, and select one of the images. Use one of the thousands of available free images, under Free Images.
- Click the All Images drop-down menu and select Site Images to see all previously purchased or used images.
- If you are looking for a specific image, you can also search for it in the Search for Images window and select a relevant images from the Site Images tab of the search results.
- To upload a new image from your mobile device, tap on the upload icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen to open the device-native image picker. Depending on the model and version of your device OS, there are options to upload an image from your mobile gallery or storage, or take one with your camera and upload it directly.
- Confirm the placement of the image you have picked by tapping on the check mark icon in the top-right corner of your screen.