The Product Gallery widget allows you to add multiple products galleries for your store on the same page for different implementations: new products, bestsellers, and any other store categories available in the catalog. Each one can have a different style.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click Sell Online, and then click Add store widgets. Alternatively, click Widgets, and search for Store.
- Click and drag the widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Select a category of products from the Choose gallery of products drop-down. Only categories that contain products display in the list. To add new categories, go to the Store Control Panel, click Catalog and then click Categories. Additionally, you can select the following categories:
All Categories. Displays all categories and subcategories defined in the store control panel.
- What's New. Displays products that were added to the store in the last 30 days.
- On Sale. Display products that are on sale. To make a product display as on sale, go to the store control panel and configure the Compare to price to be higher than the current price on a product. For more information, see Sale Price (Third Party Store).
- Click the toggles to change the display of each product in the gallery (for example, title, button, price, and so on).
- Edit the text to display for the Buy Now button, On Sale label, and Sold Out label, as needed.
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
Configure the design for the labels on products that are on sale or out of stock, as applicable. The Show More link inherits site theme settings. To change it, in the side panel click Theme >Text, > Default Text, then define the Link text theme.
The product gallery widget contains the same design functionality as the photo gallery widget. For more information, see Photo Gallery Widget.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.