For more information about different editing options for all widgets, see Edit Widgets.
Add OpenTable Reservation Buttons
To add an OpenTable button to your site:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the OpenTable widget into your site.
- Type the Text on button in the field provided.
- To find your restaurant, select a region from the drop-down and type your OpenTable Restaurant ID.
- Too add multiple locations, click + Add location.
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design. For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.