To give you better oversight of your account activity for security purposes, an email will be sent to account owners and team members if your password was changed.
When are these emails sent?
Notification emails for password changes are triggered when a user changes their password through the account page.
Emails will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you made this change, no further action is needed.
- If you do not recognize this activity, please contact support and provide the following details of the latest charge on your account to verify ownership:
- Full name on the card on file.
- Last 4 digits of the card on file and expiration date.
- Type of card on file (for example, Visa, Mastercard, and so on).
- Last billing date.
- Amount charged.
For more information, see How to Contact Support.