To protect your account from unfamiliar activity, an email will be sent to you if your account is logged into from a new device.
These security emails are sent to account owners and team members only.
When are these emails sent?
Notification emails for new device login should be triggered when a new client is identified based on the user's browser cookies. A new login includes:
- New browser type of version
- New OS type or version
- Unrecognized browser or OS
- No login on that browser for longer than 40 days
Emails will be sent from email@example.com on each new login and include the device, location, and time details from the login.
- If this login was you, no further action is needed.
- If you do not recognize this login, we recommend you change your password immediately to secure your account.
For more information on how to change your password, see Account Settings.