Whether you are just starting to work with Duda or taking your site or account to the next level, follow these steps to purchase or upgrade a subscription.
Purchase a new account subscription
Every account created in Duda starts as a free trial.
To purchase an account subscription, go to your account dashboard and click Upgrade Now in the trial progress bar.
Upgrade an existing account subscription
You can make changes to your existing account subscription via the Payment tab in your dashboard:
- Open your account dashboard.
- Hover over your email address in the top right corner.
- Pick Payments from the drop-down menu.
- To upgrade your account plan, click Upgrade
- To switch from monthly to annual account plan billing, click Change to annual
Purchase a new site subscription
To purchase a site subscription, click Publish in the site editor and you will be prompted to pick a plan.
Upgrade an existing site subscription
To upgrade an existing site subscription from monthly to annual, open Site Payment Information:
- Locate the site on the editor dashboard, click the hamburger icon next to the site, and pick Payment Info from the drop-down menu OR
- Locate the site in the payment tab and click on the setting icon to get to the Site Payment information page
Pick a new plan for your site and click Switch plan.