Internal Collections can be used as collections for creating Dynamic Pages. For more information, see Dynamic Pages.
Internal Collections have the following limitations:
|Collection Number per Site||100|
|Inner collection rows||30|
|Inner collection fields||10|
|Text field character limit||2000|
|Collection name character limit||50|
|Field name character limit||50|
|Page item URL||100 characters|
|Update data||Site/content library publish|
You can create dynamic pages with Internal Collections by adding one of the ready-to-use dynamic pages in the Pages panel that is automatically connected to an internal collection or by creating a new collection.
To use a ready-to-use dynamic page and Internal Collection:
- In the left panel, click Pages, and then click +New Page.
- In the Add a Dynamic Page section, click a page that is connected to an Internal Collection.
- Type a Page Name, and click +Add Page.
- Click Go to Collection to update the content in the Internal Collection.
- In the navigation bar, click Done.
For more information on adding pages, see Pages and Popups.
To create a new Internal Collection:
- In the left panel, click Content, and then click Collections.
- Click +New Collection, and select Internal Collection.
- To rename the collection, click the collection name and type a new name.
- Add items to the collection by typing an item (the page item URL in Dynamic pages), and any associated fields. Double-click in the field to add information. To add more fields, click the Add New Field () icon on the right side of the table.
- To edit the content of a full row, point to the row and click the arrows () to open the row in a separate dialog. Alternatively, right-click the row, and then select Edit Row.
- To edit the field types, click the arrow next to the field, and select Edit Field.
- Type a new name for the field.
- Select a field type from the menu.
- Click Save.
The new internal collection displays in the Collection panel. The next step is to create or convert a Dynamic page to connect your Collection. For more information, see Create Dynamic Pages.
Welcome to my dentist office
Select an image.
Select business hours.
Enter a location.