The business hours widget displays the days and times your business is open. This widget is particularly useful for making sure your customers can easily find out when to contact or visit your business, ensuring that you do not lose any potential customers due to a misunderstanding about when you are available.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
Once you add a business hours widget to your site, it automatically tries to find your business hours and add them to your site. If you want to change the hours, right-click the widget and click Edit Content.
Build Business Hours Online
- Select the Online option in the business hours widget.
- Type the name of your business or your business's phone number in the search box.
- Select your business from the drop-down list.
- Click Edit Business Hours to make any changes if the automatic import tool does not find the correct hours.
Build Your Own Business Hours
- Select the Build Your Own option in the business hours widget.
- From the menu, select whichever day or days you want to set hours for and select the appropriate hours from the drop-down.
- To set multiple hour ranges in a single day, click Add Hours.
- Click Set Special Days and Holidays to add exceptions to your business hours or to make customers aware of different hours on those days.
You have the following advanced options:
- Start Week On. Set what calendar day your business week starts on.
- Use 24-hour clock. Toggle between a 12-hour AM/PM clock and a 24-hour clock.
- Combine days with identical opening hours. If multiple consecutive days in your workweek have identical business hours, this option combines them, so that they appear on the same line.
- Title. Select a title to display above your business hours (or hide it by clicking the eye icon).
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
- On the Item tab, edit the design of the items, such as font, size and color.
- On the Frame tab, change the background and border styles.
- On the Spacing tab, customize the inner and outer spacing.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.