Duda automatically saves your payment information to make it easier for you to purchase subscriptions after the first.
Unfortunately, this can make it challenging to use a coupon when purchasing a subscription.
To use a coupon when purchasing a subscription to a site:
- Publish your site.
- Select a plan. Pick the plan of your choice, and you'll either be sent to a quick buy screen (for Responsive Sites or Mobile Sites) or a payment info screen.
- Before you try to apply your coupon, make sure that you have selected the plan you want from the drop-down and that you have filled out all of your payment information. If you change your payment information after adding your coupon, you will need to start over again from this step.
- Select the plan you want from the drop-down.
- From this screen, first, enter your coupon code in the Coupon Code area, then click Apply.
- Once you see the price change, click Purchase.
Troubleshooting and FAQs
Will my promotion code be applied to future renewals?
The promotional discount offered (unless stated in the terms and conditions) is only good for the first year of your purchase. If it is a renewal, it will renew at the full price when your renewal date comes.