Use text tools to change the look of a Text or Title widget. Change the font, color, alignment and style of text using a simple editing interface. This lets you quickly make style changes to specific text on your site to highlight key points and organize information.
To add text to your site, in the left panel, click Widgets, and then click and drag the Text widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
Edit Text Widget
To edit text on your site:
- Click the text you want to edit to open editing mode.
- Select the text you want to edit by clicking and dragging over the text.
- Use the inline editing options in the bar above the text to edit text styles, sizes, fonts, alignment, or add links.
Add Bullet and Number Lists
Create a bullet or number list using the text tools inside the Text widget. Lists are a good way to group content, features, or products so that visitors can quickly understand and compare information.
To add a bullet or number list:
- Click the text you want to make into a list.
- Highlight the text, and click the Bullet list() or Number list () icon on the text toolbar.
Nested Bullet and Number Lists
You can create nested bullet and number lists to organize information. A nested bullet or number appears under the previous bullet or number to create a new list. To create a nested bullet or number list:
- Click the Bullet or Number list button on the text toolbar.
- Add a new bullet or number to your list by pressing Enter on your keyboard.
- Press the Tab button on your keyboard. The bullet or number should be shown indented to the right.
You can have multiple nested bullet and number lists.
To access the design editor, right-click the text widget, and click Edit Design.