To add a click to call button:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the button into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Type a phone number in the field provided. Type a + symbol before the country code for international numbers.
Unfortunately, there is no standardized way to automatically dial extensions.
- Type the text you want to display on the button.
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.