Here are some tips for working with custom code:
- Always create a backup of your site before adding custom code
- When working with custom code, always use your editor from this link: http://my.duda.co?nossl
- You can preview code outside of an iframe by changing the editor link from https://my.duda.co/home/ed/site/xxxxx/page to https://my.duda.co/site/xxxxx/page?preview=true
- Before placing code in the header, test on a separate test site first
- For code that needs to be placed on a page, create a test page and place the code there.
- Always disable animated navigation as it often interferes with the way custom code is loaded. To disable it, go to Design, Navigation > Customize Navigation > Settings >Turn off animated navigation.
- Preview uses HTTPS, while your live site may not. This will often break custom code