If you're interested in creating a DIY flow using the API, you can read our documentation here: https://developer.duda.co/docs/diy-onboarding
Here's an example of a DIY API implementation:
- Site templates are displayed.
- User selects a template and enters credentials, at which point an account is provisioned, the site is created using the template selected, and user permissions are granted.
- The user receives an email to create their password.
- The user is signed into their account and redirected to the editor.
- The user edits as normal.
- When the user publishes the site, they are redirected to a custom payment page which collects payment and publishes their site.