Cancel a site:
- From the Site dashboard, select the settings icon next to the site you want to downgrade or cancel.
- Select Payment Info from the drop down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the site payment page and disable Auto renew subscription.
Your site will remain published until the end of the site cycle, at which time it will be unpublished (see site payment info for renewal date). The site subscription is active until the renewal date, even if the site is not published.
Switch site subscription from monthly to annual or remove eCommerce:
- Follow the steps above to disable Auto renew subscription.
- When the site cycle runs out, you can purchase any subscription for your site that you want.
Cancel or downgrade account plan:
- To cancel or downgrade your account plan, contact Duda's support team. Be sure to specify whether you want to change or cancel the plan.