To transfer a site:
- Unpublish the site.
- Cancel any subscriptions associated with the site.
- Email email@example.com from the email address associated with your account and include the following:
- Email Subject: Site Transfer Request
- The URL of the Site You want to Transfer. The best way to identify the site is by going into the editor and copying the editor URL (Example: https://my.duda.co/site/b16d9b55).
- The email address associated with the account to which you want to transfer the site TO
After the site has been transferred, you will need to pay for the site and republish to take the site live again. Expect there to be some downtime while a site is being transferred. You will also have to re-add client permissions after the transfer.