A new version of the text editor has replaced the text editor for use on all text widgets (Large Title H1, Small Title H3, and paragraph). This editor includes improved technology for increased stability, a wider range of available text sizes (up to 500px), allows you to use different text styles within the same widget and more.
Text Styles and Size Improvements
The following improvements have been made:
- Specify any text size up to 500 px.
- Multiple types of text (for example, Heading 2s and paragraph) can be contained in a single text element.
- Font weight can be selected within the font list:
- Copy and paste works externally and internally. Pasting from both external locations and within the editor (internal) applies the global text styles and any inline styles that were applied to the text in the editor. Font weight, underline, and italic are maintained from the copied text. Heading tags are maintained with original font weight, underline, and italic.
- To connect text to data, click the connected data icon in the inline text editor.
Custom line height is available. Click the line height icon in the inline text editor and select custom.
Specify letter spacing. To select letter spacing, click the three dots icon in the inline text editor, and select from the following:
Custom (between -2 up to 0.5 in increments of .01)
- There is currently no option to add a list with heading text.
- Bullets of items in a list that have more than one fonts size will use the global design size.
To send feedback on the text editor:
- Click the Send Feedback icon in the editor.
- Select the type of feedback from the list, and type a description. You have the following options:
- Click Send feedback.
The following may cause the update to the new text editor to fail:
- Custom code where the HTML is not valid.
- Bad internet connection.
- Maximum site CSS storage capacity has been reached.