Zoom is a great tool for attracting new visitors, creating a database of email addresses for future communications, and solidifying your client's reputation in their field. Add a Zoom widget to your site to allow your customers to communicate with their clients through video conferences. In order to use the widget, you must have a Zoom account in zoom.us. The meeting settings are configured within zoom.us, and once the meeting details are added, you can click to join the meeting from the site.
For more information about Zoom, see the Zoom Help Center.
To add the Zoom widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Zoom widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content. Configure the following:
- Default Meeting ID. Type the default meeting ID for recurring meetings. To allow visitors to type a unique meeting ID, leave this blank. Type a Meeting ID if you are registering for a known event (recurring or not), so your customers do not need to enter the ID.
- Request a meeting ID. If there is a default meeting ID for recurring meetings, disable this option.
- Request a meeting password. Go to zoom.us to configure if the meeting requires a password. Ensure you have a way to communicate the password with your customers if you require one.
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
Configure the design of the Input fields and Join Button.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.