To learn more, check out Getting Started on Duda University.
Dashboard Navigation Bar
The navigation bar at the top of the page allows you to access different sections of your account, as well as information about your account and payments.
You have the following options:
- Create a Responsive Site. Click Create a Responsive Site to convert or create a new responsive website.
- Search. Type a site name in the search box to locate a specific site.
- Site List. In order to help you quickly find the site you are looking for, the site list provides a snapshot image of the site. Snapshot images are updated daily.
- Site Controls. Each site includes Edit, Preview, Overview, and Stats buttons. Additionally, click the three dots () menu for the following options:
- Manage Posts
- Save as Template
- Form Responses
- Subscription. Displays the subscription status of the site.
- Organize by Labels. You can organize your content in Duda platform by applying a tag or label to each site. Labels help keep your site dashboard tidy by either allowing you to filter sites based on what label is assigned to them or by telling you more about what the site is for. For example, you can tag a label as unfinished_draft to let you know that this is a site you're still working on or you can tag multiple sites as john_doe_sites to let you filter all sites built by/for John Doe.
- Filter Sites. You can filter the list of sites by Labels, Site type, and Published site status.
The White Label section allows you to customize the White Label experience for your clients. You have the following options:
- Custom Domain. Set your custom domain for your reseller account.
- Custom Branding. Brand the tools that your clients see.
- Client Invitation. Customize email communications that are sent to users from your account.
- API Access. For anyone interested in access to the API and documentation.
The Team section includes:
- Team Permissions. Give your team access to the Duda platform.
- Team Templates. Templates created by your team.
- Team Sections. Sections created by your team.
- Widget Builder.
The Client section allows you to give your clients access to their site.
The Stats section allows you to view the analytics of sites in your account.
You can access Duda resources directly from your Dashboard. This makes it even easier to become an expert using the Duda platform. Resources include:
- Product Updates
- Sales Collateral
- Product Training
- Case Studies
- Developers Portal
Account (Email Address)
The Account section includes the following options:
- Account. Update the email and password associated with the account.
- Payment. Review your payment history and upcoming charges.
- Payment Info. Update your payment information.