Paperform is a powerful online form builder that makes it easy to create beautiful forms that do more. The integration makes it simple to create a Paperform form and insert it into your sites as a native Duda widget. You can make forms and manage responses right from inside the website builder, no need to go to another site.
Take payments, schedule appointments, use logic, and write powerful calculations to create forms that meet your needs.
Pricing and Plans
There are two plans available for Paperform on the App Store, Essentials and Pro.
- Essentials (14 day free trial, $7/month) － Essentials gives you everything you need to get started creating forms with Paperform.
- Pro ($13/month) － The Pro plan comes with premium features such as answer piping, and support for calculations, e-signatures, color pickers, and more control over the look and feel of the forms.
Resell Pricing Recommendations
Paperform integration into Duda has two main price points:
$7/mo for Essentials - this is $12.50/mo via Paperform directly
$13/mo for Pro - this is $32.50/mo via Paperform directly
This gives you a minimum of $5.50/mo and $19.50/mo margin you can upsell to your clients directly. Now, that being said, Paperform enables you to add a lot of additional capabilities.
If you as an agency are setting up long, advanced, & complex forms, it’s important that you charge your clients for the extra time you’re putting in.
A perfect example of this is: Paperform has functionality for advanced calculations and features. Maybe you want to:
Calculate the cost to install new flooring. This might be a cost per square foot and the form asks for the size of the room.
Allow people to book paid appointments online that might cost a different amount of 15, 30, or 60-minute time slots.
These types of setups are complex and not easy to do and you should be charging your clients for the setup and also ongoing maintenance inside of these tools. So, the price you actually charge for the Paperform service will frequently be more, because you’re adding value in setting up and managing these forms on your client’s behalf.
Creating a form with the Paperform Duda app is easy!
- In the side panel, click App Store and add Paperform to the website.
- Click Create a form to get started making a new form. For information on how to create forms, the Getting Started guide is a great resource.
- When you’re ready, click the Add to Site tab of the Paperform editor, and copy the form ID.
- On the website builder, in the side panel, click Widgets and scroll down to Paperform. Drag the widget on the page where you would like the form to appear.
- In the widget configuration, paste the form ID you copied from the Add to Site tab.
- That’s it! Your form will appear inline in the page. You can also configure the widget to be a popup button using the configuration panel.
Now that you know how to create a form, here’s some of the amazing features that are available on Paperform.
Paperform supports taking payments using Stripe, Braintree, PayPal business and Square. With Stripe and Braintree you can also create recurring payments. With native question types like a Products field with automatic stock management, you can even use Paperform for simple stores.
Use logic to show and hide questions, pages, or whole groups of content on your form based on how the respondent answers the questions. Even more, logic can be used to control what success page to show, whether an email should be sent, or a direct integration used (for example, adding a row to a Google Sheet).
The appointments field makes it a breeze to connect a Google calendar to your form, and manage availability for meetings. Automatically create new events on your calendar for form submissions.
20+ Question Types (and Counting)
All the basic question types, and more.
Generate your own PDFs for form submissions.
Integrate your Apps
With more than 20 direct integrations, and support for 2000+ apps via Zapier or Integromat, you can get your responses where they’re needed.
- How is the App Store Paperform different to normal Paperform?
- What is pre-filling and how does it work?
- How do I send an email when the form is submitted?
- Can I redirect to a different page when the form is submitted?
- What is Answer Piping and how do I set it up?
- How do I insert Page Breaks and Section Breaks (Pagination & Question Branching)?
- Is Paperform secure?