You can now integrate your Yext business information into your site. Using the Yext widget available in the experimental features on the website builder, you will be able to add your Yext schema data to your site as well as business information hosted on Yext.
The Yext widget is available on the platform if you enable experimental features. However, in order for the Yext widget to work, you will need to start by adding your integration code to the Yext widget.
- On the navigation bar, click the Info & Tools () icon.
- Click Experimental Features, and click the Show experimental widgets on the widget panel toggle.
- Click Apply.
- In the left panel, click Widgets, and then drag the Yext widget onto your site. We recommend dragging the widget into the footer. If you have multiple locations that you want to add to the site, add the Yext widget to a body row in each page of your site.
- Log into your Yext account.
- Click on the Pages tab and navigate to the Knowledge Tag section.
- Click the Add Knowledge Tags to Website button.
- Choose the desired location from the drop-down to generate your integration code.
- Copy the integration code, then navigate back to your site and click the Yext widget in order to add the integration code.
The Yext widget code will not show up on the live site, but it will appear in your website builder.
If the integration works, you will be able to find the schema tag and local business information when you submit your site to the Google Structure Data Testing Tool.
Other Yext Widgets
After integrating Yext with your site, you can use the drop-down to select the Yext Logo, Address, Phone and Hours widgets.
Any updates that you make on your Yext account to the address will also be applied to the Yext widgets. However, it is recommended that you republish your site after any changes are made so your live site is always updates.