There are several shipping options available for use with eCommerce, one of which is Australia Post. Setting Australia Post as your shipping provider for your site will allow you to automatically calculate the cost of shipping for products bought through your store.
Set Australia Post as your Shipping Provider
- In the left panel, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store.
- Click Shipping & Pickup.
- Next to Shipping & Delivery, click + Add Shipping Method.
- At the bottom, click the View all carriers menu, and select Australia Post.
- Select from the following options:
- Automatically calculated rates from Australia Post.
- Free shipping.
- Flat rate.
- Custom rates.
- Add shipping markup. Shipping markup is a flat handling fee that you can set to be added to each shipping cost.
- Click Test method to see if your shipping method works. If the test succeeds, click Name shipping method to move to the next step.
- Name it, then click Save & Finish.