To check if A records are correct:
- Go to whatsmydns.net.
- Change the search to A.
- Enter the base domain and click Search.
- Check that both IP addresses are showing (
If the correct IP addresses are not showing, go to your DNS settings and update the A records to:
- First A record.
- Second A record.
If there is an additional IP address that is not from Duda, the SSL certificate cannot be generated. To fix this, go to your domain settings and remove the extra A record. Most domain hosts have instructions on creating and removing A records in their help center. For a list of common domain hosts and their help information, see Specific Domain Host Records. If you still need help with your A record, contact your domain host.
After updating your A records you will need to recreate the SSL certificate.
To recreate the SSL certificate:
- Click Settings, and then click the Site SSL tab.
- Click Recreate Certificate.
- You will need to wait for the certificate to be recreated.