The Video widget allows you to to upload a video to your site or display YouTube, Vimeo or Dailymotion videos on your site. A short video can be the perfect way to communicate to your customers and show what your business has to offer, and is a great way to boost customer engagement and increase conversions. For issues with the Video widget, see Troubleshooting Video Widget.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Video widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Content. You have the following options:
- Click Upload Video and select the video you want to upload. You can upload up to 200MB in all formats. You can upload up to 100 videos per site. Upload videos from your device, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Drive or record a video using your webcam. After you upload the video, you have the following options:
- Select a video thumbnail to be showed before the video plays
- Show video controls
- Auto play (video must be muted)
- Play video in loop
- Mute video
- Enter the YouTube, Vimeo, or DailyMotion URL in the field provided.
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.