In order for your page’s feed to be displayed, the page must not be restricted. Any restriction, for example, login required, age or location, will prevent the page from being displayed in the widget. To learn more about Facebook page restrictions, see Facebook’s guide.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Facebook Feed widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Type the Facebook Page URL in the field provided. You do not have to paste the entire link (for example, https://www.facebook.com/facebook). The page ID is enough (for example, facebook).
- Click to enable a Large Header, Cover photo, and Friend's faces.
- Select which tabs you want to display: Timeline, Events, Messages.
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design. Click to change the width and height of the Facebook Feed.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.