Floating buttons allow you to keep a button visible at all times, even when a visitor scrolls down the page. Use Floating buttons to keep important calls to action fixed, visible, and clickable on all site pages.
Ideal uses cases include:
- Contact Us
- Get a Quote
To make a button float:
- Add a button to your site. For more information, see Add Widgets.
- Right-click the button, and then click Edit Design.
- On the Style tab, scroll down, and click the Floating toggle. If the Floating attribute is disabled, the button automatically appears in the first row at the top of the page.
- Select a position for the button. Switch the device view to change the position on different devices.
- To display the floating button on the current page only, enable the Show on this page only toggle.
- On mobile, we suggest placing the Floating button at the bottom corner of the screen so visitors can easily click it with one hand.
- You can display an icon rather than text on mobile by choosing the layout that features an icon on mobile.
- If a floating button is not displaying on mobile, you may be using an old mobile layout. To update the layout, go to the Design Editor, and click Site Layout.