Here are some tips for working with custom code:
- Always create a backup of your site before adding custom code
- When working with custom code, always use your editor from this link: http://my.duda.co?nossl
- You can preview code outside of an iframe by changing the editor link from https://my.duda.co/home/ed/site/xxxxx/page to https://my.duda.co/site/xxxxx/page?preview=true
- Before placing code in the header, test on a separate test site first
- For code that needs to be placed on a page, create a test page and place the code there.
- Always disable animated navigation as it often interferes with the way custom code is loaded. To disable it, in the side panel click Settings, and then click Head HTML. Disable the Enable AJAX Page Changing toggle.
- Preview uses HTTPS, while your live site may not. This will often break custom code