To manage your online store effectively, you need to know what is going on. Where your customers come from, how much money they spend, what products they buy, and how your special offers perform. To get these data insights, Store provides several reports.
Reports and Sales Stats in the Store Control Panel
You can get the most important metrics for your Store including the number of visitors, orders, revenue and conversion rates in the Store Control Panel > Reports page.
To see the reports:
- Go to the Store Control Panel, and click Reports.
- Click Install Now.
- After you install the app, the Reports and Analytics page will show basic metrics. To see this page in the Store Control Panel, click Reports, and then click Stats.
- Select a period of time to research and mark which information you want to include in your stats, such as top selling products, revenue per order, and source of traffic.
Real-Time Sales Tracking
Track sales the moment an order is places with the mobile app. We will send push notifications to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device when an order is placed or a payment has been accepted.
To install the mobile app:
- Go to the Store Control Panel, click All Sales Channels, and then click Mobile.
- Follow the setup instructions. You may also download Store eCommerce on the App Store or Store Sell Online Google Play.
Besides tracking sales, you can manage orders, add new products and modify existing inventory using the mobile app. The app is built for those who are constantly on the move.
Google Analytics Reports
For more advanced statistics, we recommend Google Analytics. This tool can help you to better understand consumer behavior by analyzing traffic sources and optimizing store promotions.
With the help of Google Analytics you will be able to track:
- Sales Funnels. Find what steps your customers take before they buy something or leave your store. This is also great to review your store’s checkout process.
- Visitor Engagement. See how much time a visitor spends in your store and what pages they visit.
- Historical Benchmarking. Check how your acquisition channels performed this year versus last year.
Start by creating a Google Analytics account. Once registered, connect this account to your store:
- In the side panel of the editor, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store.
- Click Reports, and then enter your Google Analytics Web Property ID. For more information, see this help article.
If you are going to run paid search ads with Google Adwords, we suggest enabling Google Remarketing to catch those who left without a purchase.
Google Remarketing statistics will be available in your Google Analytics dashboard within 24 hours.
Sales Reports in Spreadsheets
To export your orders from your Store:
- Go to the Store Control Panel, click My Sales, and then click Orders.
- Use the Filter Tool to sort out the orders you want to analyze.
- Select the filtered orders, click Mass Update, and select Export Selected.
- Select the values delimiter and columns to include in the exported CSV file. Before choosing the delimiter, check what delimiters your spreadsheet editor supports for CSV files to ensure your file opens correctly.
- Click Download CSV file.
- Open the file in your spreadsheet editor.