You can update the content of a page that is already published without republishing the whole site and without updating the content of other pages. This feature does not allow you to create a new page and publish only that page.
To publish a single page:
- In the side panel of the editor, click Pages.
- Click the settings () icon next to page you want to publish.
- Click Publish page.
A calendar icon displays on the page to indicate it has been published separately from the entire site.
- Theme changes (for example, changes to header, footer, or site theme) will not be applied when a single page is published.
- Each language on a multi-language site will need to be updated separately.
- An automatic backup is created each time a single page is published. For more information, see Backup Sites.
- To apply page URL changes, you must publish the entire site.