There may be times when multiple pages of your site are in progress, but only one page is ready to go live so you don't want to republish the entire site. In this case, you can choose to only publish the single page that is ready to go live.
To publish a single page:
- In the side panel of the editor, click Pages.
- Click the settings () icon next to page you want to publish.
- Click Publish page.
A calendar icon displays on the page to indicate it has been published separately from the entire site.
- Global changes (for example, changes to header, footer, or global design) will not be applied when a single page is published.
- Each language on a multi-language sites will need to be updated separately.
- An automatic backup is created each time a single page is published. For more information, see Backup Sites.
- To apply page URL changes, you must publish the entire site.