This feature is available on the Custom plan.
Embed your own code snippets directly into the white labeled website builder. This code will load for anyone accessing your branded version of the platform. With the custom code, you have the ability to extend the functionality of the platform further than what Duda provides. Add unique features for your customers on their dashboard or editor, such as live chat, custom analytics, search options for external support documents, and more.
Add your own custom CSS to your white label platform to further customize your clients’ experience. Custom CSS can be added to your white labeled dashboard, editor, reset site page, preview and login screens.
Add Custom Code to your White Label Platform
To add custom CSS or HTML to your white labeled platform branding:
Log in to your account to access the Dashboard.
- On the top navigation, click White Label, and then click Custom Branding.
- Under Edit with HTML/CSS, click HTML/CSS.
- Select the relevant tab (HTML or CSS).
- Insert your custom code into the field provided.
- Click Done.
- On the Custom Branding screen, click Save Changes.
To view your changes, enter your account via your white labeled domain.