SEO keywords, descriptions, and page titles are key terms that search engines use to rank and find your site. There are two places to set your SEO keywords:
- Page Settings: Page specific SEO terms
- Site Settings: Global site SEO terms
To set page specific SEO terms:
- In the side panel, click Pages.
- Click the settings () icon for the page to which you want to add SEO terms.
- Select SEO from the menu.
- Type a Page Title, Page Description, and Page Keywords.
To set global site SEO terms, in the side panel, click Settings, and then click SEO. For more information, see Site SEO Settings.
For more information, see the following: