Certification Usage Guidelines
We are so excited that you earned a Duda Certification and we want you to share it with the world! As you do, we ask that you are mindful of the fact that the certification validates your knowledge of the Duda platform and/or web design skills, not the company you work for. As such, we kindly ask that you share your certification credentials in a manner that is consistent with this intent.
For example, if displaying your certification on your agency's website, please add it to your staff bio page to promote the fact that you are certified, not the agency.
We encourage you to continue promoting your individual Duda certifications as you earn them. Let's Duda this!
How can I change the name on my certificate?
To change the name on your certification, go to your Duda account and update your Account Settings.
To access your account settings:
- Log in to your account to access the Dashboard.
- Hover over your email address and click Account.
- In the Profile section, change the First name and Last name associated with the account.
- Click Save.
The name on your certificate will be updated. For more information, see Account Settings.
How long is my certification valid for?
Your Duda certification expires after 365 days. You will receive a notice that it is expiring 30 days prior to expiration. To renew, you must complete the certification exam.
What's the best way to show off my certification?
Your certificate represents all the hard work you’ve put into learning our platform—not to mention your expertise. Show it off!
Once you have been issued a certificate, the LinkedIn Add to Profile button appears on your profile page next to your certificate. By using the Add to Profile feature, you can easily add your certification to your LinkedIn profile.
You will also receive an email including a link to download your certificate and the LinkedIn Add to Profile option.
What's the best way to show off my badge?
Your badge is a pre-designed, hyperlinked image that validates your knowledge of the Duda Platform and web design. Earn it by completing one of our certifications and share it with the world to advance your career and grow your business!
Here are a few of the ways you can show off your recognized skills to your customers, colleagues, or future employers:
- Add it to your website. Use the badge embed code to add your badge to the HTML of your site or upload the image. Badges can be added to the footer of your website, to an About Us page, or to your Contact Us page.
- Add it to a standalone blog post about your company, or to your resumes, portfolios or social networks profile.
- Add it to your email signature.
- Add it to your LinkedIn profile or upload your certification by using the Add to Profile feature. The Add to Profile link easily adds your certification to your profile.
How do I add the badge to my website?
After you pass your certification test, you'll be given your embed code to include your badge wherever you want to show it off. To add the badge to your site:
https://education.duda.co/with your unique credential URL after
href=between the quotation marks.
- To copy the HTML code, click Copy to Clipboard below the embed code.
- Paste the code into the HTML section under Widget Code of your website.
By default, the badge image is 150px. You can adjust the size in the embed code, if needed.
Do you give out editable files of the badges?
We do not give out editable files of the badges and certifications. It is against our terms of service to mark up or change the badges and certificates.
If I am an agency, can the badge be awarded to the business?
No. Duda certifications and badges certify the individual, not the company or agency for which they work. Partner certifications are not yet available.
I previously earned my certification, but did not receive a badge. How can I get one?
If you have previously passed the certifications, to receive your badge go to the following pages, and scroll to the badge:
Alternatively, go to Duda University, and in the top navigation, click Certifications. Click the certification you have, and under Curriculum click Your Duda Certification.