You can quickly and easily transfer your site to a different account from within the platform.
To transfer your site:
- From the Dashboard, click Overview for the site you want to transfer.
- Click the three dots icon () and select Transfer Site.
- Click Copy Transfer Link. This link expires after 24 hours.
- Send the link to the account you want to transfer your site to.
- Open the transfer link in a browser, and log in as an account owner to the account you are transferring your site to. If you are not logged in as the account owner, the transfer will not work.
- Click Accept Site Transfer. You have the option to preview the site before accepting the transfer.
Once the site has been transferred, the site’s subscription will be canceled and the site will be unpublished. The account owner that the site was transferred to will need to select a subscription for the site in order to take it live. Once the new subscription is paid for, you can republish the site.