If you have closed your store or removed the store for any reason, the store pages may result in 404 error messages when users try to access the store.
To ensure your store pages do not result in 404 errors:
- Delete all store pages from the site. For more information on managing pages, see Pages and Popups.
- Delete all store widgets (search, cart, and so on)
- Republish the site to make your changes go live
To close the store:
- In the side panel, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store.
- Click Settings, click Store Profile, and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click Close StoreFront for Maintenance.