If you're interested in creating a DIY flow using the API, you can read our documentation here: Do It Yourself.
There are two options to create a DIY flow. The first flow fully relies on using the API, and the second uses a simple DIY flow developed out-of-the-box by Duda.
To use a full API flow, complete the following using the API:
- Site templates are displayed.
- User selects a template and enters credentials, at which point an account is provisioned, the site is created using the template selected, and user permissions are granted.
- Use the API to create an SSO link to send the client into the editor.
- The user edits as normal.
- When the user publishes the site, they are redirected to a custom payment page which collects payment and publishes their site.
Simple Editor Flow
The Simple Editor empowers customers to independently create beautiful websites in minutes, without advanced technological or design skills required. The flow offers customizable templates and sections pre-populated with your customers data and content.
For more information about the Simple Editor, see the following video:
For more expert content, see the Video Library.
Creating a Simple Editor requires the following:
- Create a site from a template.
- Give clients permissions to access the site.
- Use the API to create an SSO link to send the client to a simple editor.