The Table widget allows you to display text data in a table layout with rows and columns. Content can be added to the table by copying and pasting an existing table, using the editor, or uploading a CSV.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Table widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
You can add data to your table three ways:
- Typing in the editor.
- Copying and pasting an existing table.
- Uploading a CSV.
Use Clear All to clear all data from your table.
- With the design editor you can customize the table border, title bar, background color, and text style for the header, rows, and first column. You can also customize the text direction and alignment for the entire table, but not for individual cells.
- The first column can be customized to have its own background color, font type, size, and color.
- Even and odd row colors can also be customized to make data easier to read.
- Column width can be set as equal or based on the width of the title, in which case the columns may not be equal.
On mobile you can select one of the following displays:
- Squish. This is best to use if you have 2-3 columns, fitting your content to the screen width.
- Scroll. This is best to use if you have many columns. You can also resize the widget and show a vertical scroll if your table is too long.
- Collapse. Another detailed way to present your data, recommend not to choose this layout if you have too many rows.
Add Connected Data
You can display data from a collection in a Table widget. The Table widget can connect any collection type: internal, external, Google Sheets, Airtable, or images. Using connected tables allows you to create sites faster when using connected templates. You can also easily edit data directly in Google Sheets or Airtable, instead of using the Table widget content editor.
If there is a dynamic page that is connected to the same collection as the table, the dynamic page will automatically be linked to the table. Clicking the row navigates you to the dynamic page item.
Connected tables support the following field types:
Date and time
Connect Table Widget
To connect a Table widget to a collection:
Right click the Table widget.
From the context menu, click Connect to data.
Select a collection from the dropdown menu.
Select the required fields from the Fields to display dropdown. The columns will be ordered in the same order they were selected.
After connecting successfully to the data in the Content Library, your Table widget will be marked with a blue Connected Data () icon.