Joining our Duda Experts program? Review and follow these tips to make a great impression with your profile. Before creating your profile, make sure to review the Duda Experts Program Requirements.
- Check that your information is complete and accurate.
- Use high-quality logos and images.
- The recommended size for portfolio images is a max width of 1024 pixels.
- The recommended size for your logo image is 160 x 160 pixels.
- Include portfolio examples of Duda projects you’ve completed. Make sure you have the client’s permission before including their project in your portfolio.
- Mention any awards you have earned, number of completed Duda projects, years of experience, and logos from exciting companies you have worked with (again, make sure you have permission).
- Include links to your social accounts and company website.
- Set up Google Reviews.
- Add your Google Place ID so you can display Google Reviews on your profile.
- Stay on the lookout for new Duda University certifications. Once completed, these will be automatically added to your profile even if they are not required to become a Duda Expert.
- Consider becoming a Solution Partner. We are currently not accepting applications, but we will make an announcement when we are.
- Preview your profile before submitting it. If you need to make additional changes after submitting your profile, contact us at email@example.com.
Any other questions, comments, or concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.