To learn more, check out Client Billing on Duda University.
Client Billing allows you to charge your clients (either one-time payments, or ongoing subscriptions) both for Duda sites and for any other services you provide. The Client Billing feature integrates client payments with the Duda platform to provide a fully unified experience and adds the ability to automatically charge your clients on a recurring basis. Additionally, your clients will only see your branding and Stripe on all invoices. To ensure your white label settings are complete, see Custom Branding.
Duda partners with Stripe for payment processing.
View all Current, Completed, Draft, and Inactive payments. Inactive payments include payments that have been canceled, or deleted.
Payments in Client Billing may have one of the following statuses:
- Draft. Saved request, not sent to the client.
- Pending. Request was sent to the client.
- Complete. For client billing including only one-time payments, the charge succeeded.
- Active. For client billing including subscriptions, the previous charge succeeded, and the next charge is not yet due.
- Past due. For payments including subscriptions, the previous invoice payment failed, the system will try to recharge the failed invoice.
- Unpaid. For payments including subscriptions, the previous invoice payment failed, the system will not retry again. The subscription still runs and creates new invoices but the future invoices will not be charged.
- For payments including subscriptions, the previous charges of the subscription failed and all retries were exhausted.
- The payment was canceled proactively by the client or the agency.
- Was not renewed because of a configuration not to renew.
- Deleted. Canceled by the agency after sending.
Products & Services
To add new products or edit existing products, see Configure Client Billing.
Configure how you want to accept payments. To configure your payment gateway settings, click Manage.