Connect Stripe Account
- From the dashboard, click Clients, and then click Client Billing.
- To set up Stripe, in the side panel, click Payment Gateways, and then click Connect to Stripe. Follow instructions to log in and set up Stripe.
This may require you to go to the Stripe dashboard multiple times.
After connecting your Stripe account, you will be directed back to Client Billing within the platform. There are several tasks that must be configured and completed in Stripe. For more information, see Client Billing Stripe Configuration.
Connect Existing Stripe Account
If you have an existing Stripe account, you will still follow the same steps to connect a new account. However, the systems will recognize that you have an account when you log in and the data from the existing account can be used on the new account.
Create Products and Prices
To create products to add to your client invoices:
- In the side panel, click Products & Services.
- Click Add Product or Service.
- Enter the Product Name, Price, and set the price to Recurring or One Time. For recurring payments, select the billing cycle.
- (Optional) Add additional prices if your product or service has more than one price option.
- Click Save.
You can now start creating and sending payment requests to your clients.