Connect Stripe Account
- From the dashboard, click Clients, and then click Client Billing.
- To set up Stripe, in the side panel, click Payment Gateways, and then click Connect to Stripe. Follow instructions to log in and set up Stripe.
This may require you to go to the Stripe dashboard multiple times.
After connecting your Stripe account, you will be directed back to Client Billing within the platform. There are several tasks that must be configured and completed in Stripe. For more information, see Client Billing Stripe Configuration.
Connect Existing Stripe Account
If you have an existing Stripe account, you will still follow the same steps to connect a new account. However, the systems will recognize that you have an account when you log in and the data from the existing account can be used on the new account. Prices and products need to be created in the new account.
Create Products and Prices in Stripe
To create products to add to your client invoices:
- In the side panel, click Products & Services.
- Click Manage Products to open the Products dashboard in Stripe.
- In the Stripe dashboard, click Products, and then click +Add Product. For more information for adding products and prices to Stripe, see Create Products and Services in Client Billing.
You can now start creating and sending payment requests to your clients. For more information about configuring products and taxes, see the Stripe Documentation.