The site Info & Tools menu provides information about your site, allows access to the preview link, stats, client management, editor language, and access to experimental features.
To access the site Info & Tools menu:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Info & Tools () icon.
- You have the following options:
- Site Info. Displays the site name and published status.
- Preview Link. Displays the preview link for the site. To copy the link, select the device type and click Copy.
- Stats. Displays basic stats for the site. To see more information, click Open Stats. This information is only available for published sites. For more information, see Access Site Stats and Analytics.
- Clients. Assign clients to this site and control their permissions. To add a client, click Create Client. For more information, see Client Management.
- Editor Language. Switch the editor language. This does not affect the language of the site. To switch the editor language, select a language from the drop-down menu.
- Experimental Features. Select or deselect features. Click Apply to save your changes. For more information, see Use Experimental Features.