This content is only relevant for native store.
To view the Orders page:
- In the side panel, click eCommerce.
- Click Store Management.
- Click Manage orders.
Orders are listed in reverse chronological order and contain the following fields:
- Invoice number. Unique invoice number is generated once an order is completed. Each invoice number has a prefix followed by a sequential number that increments for each new order.
- Date. Date the order was placed.
- Placed by. First and last name of the shopper who placed the order.
- Status. Status of the order. The following are the different possible order statuses:
- Processed. Order is complete and the payment was processed through the payment gateway.
- Pending. Order was completed, but the payment is not fully processed.
- Disputed. Payment for the order was disputed. This doesn’t sync automatically with the payment gateway, you must apply the status yourself.
- Shipped. Order is shipped. When you change this status, you will be prompted to enter a tracking number.
- Delivered. Order was delivered to the customer.
- Canceled. Shopper canceled their order.
- Payment status. Status of the payment. The following are the different possible payment statuses:
- Paid. Default status when an order is fully paid.
- Deferred. Order completed with deferred payments.
- Charged back. Order disputed by the customer.
- Refunded. Order fully refunded.
- Authorized. Transaction was authorized but not captured. This requires manual action from the merchant to capture the charge.
- Shipping method. The selected shipping method.
- Amount. Order total, including shipping and taxes.
Order Details Page
The Order Details page contains all the information about a specific order. To view the Order Details page, click an order on the Orders page. From the Order Details page, store owners can update the order status.
The Order Details page contains the following information:
Items purchased, including name of the items, quantity, price of each individual item, total price of all items, SKU or ID.
Taxes applied to the order
Shipping information, including: customer name, email, shipping address, shipping method, and shipping cost.
Billing and payment information, including: customer name, email, billing address, currency, payment method, credit card branch, and last four digits of credit card number.